Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Day 12 - Top 12 Christmas Quotes

Photobucket
Let's take a look back at the many Christmas Quotes we've had over the last 3 years, and pick the top ten, err, twelve ones. Well, my top twelve. And it's top 12 because I couldn't narrow it down. Oh well. Your twelve may be different, but anyway, have a good read;

12.
[The Doctor takes away and deactivates the Leader's energy whip, then grabs the Leader's staff and snaps it in two.]
The Doctor: "You just can't get the staff. [points at him] Now you! Just wait. I'm busy! [Aside] Mickey, hello! And Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North! Blimey, it's like This Is Your Life! [to Rose] Tea! That's all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannins, just the thing for healing the synapses. Now, first things first. Be honest. How do I look?"
Rose: "Umm... different."
The Doctor: "Good different or bad different?"
Rose: "Just... different."
The Doctor: "Am I... ginger?"

11.
Jackie:
"I'm gonna get killed by a Christmas tree!"

10.
The Doctor:
"Oi! Santa! A word of advice. If you're attacking a man with a sonic screwdriver... [The Doctor picks up a microphone and speaks into it] Don't let him near the sound system."

9.
The Doctor:
"Wait, wait,wait, wait! Security protocol one, do you hear me, one! [The host pause] Ok. That gives me three questions. three questions to save my life, am I right?"
A Host: "Information. Correct."
The Doctor: "..No! That wasn't one of them! I didn't mean it , can I start again?" A Host: "Information. No."
The Doctor: "No! no, no, no! That wasn't a question either! Blimey.... one question left. So, you've been given orders to kill the survivors but survivors, therefore, must be passengers or staff. But not me. I'm not a passenger. I'm not staff. Go ahead, scan me. You must have bio-records for every person onboard. I don't exist. Therefore, you can't kill me. Therefore, I'm a stowaway. And stowaways should be arrested and taken to the nearest figure of authority. And I reckon, the nearest figure of authority, is on deck 31. Final question. Am I right?"
A Host: "Information. Correct."
The Doctor: "Brilliant. Take me to your leader. I've always wanted to say that!"

8.
The Doctor:
"Guess what I've got, Donna?" [Holds up Robot remote control]
The Doctor: "Pockets!"
Donna: "How did that fit in there?"
The Doctor: "They're bigger on the inside."

7. The Doctor: "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

6.

The Doctor: "What's your first name?"
Midshipman Frame: "Alonso."
The Doctor: [pauses in disbelief] "You are kidding me!"
Midshipman Frame: "Uh.... why?"
The Doctor: "There's something else I've always wanted to say: Allons-y Alonso!"

5. Mr Copper: [talking about Christmas] "It's a festival of violence! They say that human beings only survive depending on whether they've been good or bad! It's barbaric!"
The Doctor: "Actually, that's not true. Christmas is a time of- of peace, and thanksgiving, and.... [trails off] What am I on about? My Christmases are always like this!"

4.
The Doctor: "Astrid Peth, citizen of Sto. The woman who looked at the stars and dreamed of travelling. Now you can travel forever. You're not falling, Astrid... You're flying!"

3.
Sycorax Leader: "Blood control is just one form of conquest. I could summon the armada and take this world by force!"
The Doctor: "Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than- no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!"

2.
Mr Copper: "I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages."

1.
The Doctor: "Hold on, hold on, who are you?"
The Other Doctor: "I'm the Doctor. Simply the Doctor. The One, the Only [winks] and the Best... Rosita, give me the sonic screwdriver"

No comments: