Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Day 8 - The Next Doctor Avatars

Photobucket
Behind the eighth door are some avatars for The Next Doctor. They are all made by me, and my trusty Microsoft Word software, but let me warn you, this is the first time that I have tried to make proper avatars. Yes, you might have seen some in posts on the main page, but not like this! There are sixteen avatars in total, and you can use them in any way you want. You don't need to quote the site, just use them for anything, as they're made just for you! I should be making another batch of these nearer Christmas, so these should keep you occupied by then. Have fun!






5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, I really like them. You wouldn't think these are your first avatars. Well done!

Bex
The-OncomingStorm

adv said...

Thanks a lot TOCS!!

Jamie123 said...

These are great! Well done! You and Word haha Jamie, TimelordsVSDaleks!

adv said...

he he :)

adv said...

he he :)