Homepage
| Doctor Who | Torchwood | The Sarah Jane Adventures | Classic Series | Facts and Info | Who's History
Character Files | Monster and Villain Files | Spacecraft Files | Planet Files | Gallery | Videos | Merry Christmas | Awards

Day 24 - Letter from the Doctor

Photobucket

The Tardis
The Vortex

24th December 2008 (Your Time)

A Merry Christmas to you all!

Is it really that time of year again? Hasn't the time flown? Well, I suppose my time is very different from yours. I could come back at any time to see the festive day again. You know, I am actually very fond of your Christmas. Though, I haven’t always had a peaceful one.

From what I know, no aliens should be trying to invade this year (thankfully), but keep your wits about you, because you never know what might happen! I will, unfortunately, not be able to spend Christmas on Earth this year. In fact, I have barely had any time to write this really! Booking a trip into the darkest reaches of the Tryphoid Cluster wasn’t really a very good idea, as it takes about a year in my time to do the whole tour, plus having an escaped Slitheen to deal with very recently. I lead a very busy life actually, come to think of it, even though you would have thought I have all the time in the world.

But what will you be doing at this festive part of the year? I bet you can’t resist the temptation to open at least one of your presents from Santa before 6 o’clock in the morning! No? Okay then, I’ll challenge you! And if you are really good, you may find something extra special in your stocking from me, as well! And will you be singing carols? I love to have a good ol’ singsong. How about Christmas lunch? Mmmm… Oh, you may also be seeing me on your television at around six in the evening, if I am correct. I don’t know why people keep filming my adventures, it starts to get a little worrying, but still. Hang on; is this one with the Cybermen? Ah, yes, you will find it really quite fun. I won’t say any more about it but you will enjoy it! Trust me. It had me in an extremely tight situation. And I do hope that it snows for you on Christmas Day, because that is just the icing on the cake. If it doesn’t, I will travel back in time and make it!

So, not much more for me to say, apart from enjoy your turkey and your sprouts, have fun ripping open your presents, and just enjoy the day!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Seasons Greetings,
The Doctor

No comments: